As professional advisors paid only by our clients, we believe that our ethical duty is to always put client interests first. This may seem obvious, but it is not the current industry standard. The current standard is “suitability," which leaves the potential for significant conflicts of interest. Instead, we follow a fiduciary standard and are proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
1. We will always put your interests first.
2. We will act with prudence; that is, with skill, care, diligence, and good professional judgment.
3. We will not mislead you. We will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
4. We will avoid conflicts of interest.
5. We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.